Acton Spectra Pro 2300i Monochromator/Spectrograph Princeton Instruments
With Optical Emission Spectrocsopy technique (OES) the main plasma parameters can be calculated.
From the emission spectra we can identify:
- the emitted species
- the concentration of atoms and molecules in the excited states
- the density of charged particles and neutrals in plasma
- the temperatures of excited atomic and molecular states.
- Focal length: 0.300 m
- Optical design: Imaging Czerny-Turner with original polished aspheric mirrors
- 3 interchangeable gratings: 150g/mm, 300g/mm, 1200g/mm
- Scan range: 200nm - 1000nm
- Dispersion: 2.7nm/mm
- Accuracy: ±0.2nm
- Focal plane size: 27mm wide x14mm high
- Motorized slit